Phyrexia

Forum based RPG

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Tenebrae Aleranyse

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Umbra_Panthera

Character sheet
Name: Tenebrae Aleranyse
HP:
40/40  (40/40)
Energy:
35/35  (35/35)

PostSubject: Tenebrae Aleranyse   Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:11 pm

Description:
Wavy hair of ebony reaches down to his shoulders, pierced only by his pointed ears. His almond shaped eyes glitter with a color more silver than grey. His skin is tanned by the sun and wind and his face is vaguely oval shaped.

He is dressed in archaic clothing, though well made, moderately fancy and made of silk. Both his clothing and leather armor are black and grey in color. A simple longsword is belted at his waist.

History:
Before the coming of the blood magic users he dwelt in the city of Edarth, learning martial combat from his father, the man who adopted him in his infancy after finding him abandoned in the wilderness. For a large period in his life he knew nothing of his power, only seeking to learn the art of the sword and find his place in the world. He grew close to few in his youth though some knew he was close to a certain Elf-maid.

It was a stranger who first showed him how to use his power. This stranger showed him only the basics before departing town. This knowledge in hand he began experimenting with his power and soon grew to mastery. Not long after this the city was destroyed by the blood magic users. He was not in the city during the attack and while he did what he could in the end he was forced to flee or die.

After the destruction of the city Edarth he fled to the Aryen Nation and joined The Hand, determined to use his abilities to strike back at those who destroyed his home.

Last edited by Umbra_Panthera on Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Umbra_Panthera

Character sheet
HP:
40/40  (40/40)
Energy:
35/35  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: Tenebrae Aleranyse   Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:14 pm

Take a look at the character sheet and tell me what you think. I added the features I think would make him an Elf, and included an iron vulnerability (never understood why dnd Elves didn't have it, Elves are a kind of fey after all, in most lore anyway).

I basically combined the Illusion and Projection attributes to create his power set. Illusion affects only one mind at a time, projections anyone can see. I figure this way he creates a projection which is an an illusion so it fools the senses and anyone sees it. You will note the way I did this requires illusion and projection to be improved at the same time. I couldn't find an attribute that seemed to allow me to make an illusion reality so I just made one that follows the progression of the projection and illusion attributes and assigned it a character point cost I thought was reasonable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Umbra_Panthera

Character sheet
HP:
40/40  (40/40)
Energy:
35/35  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: Tenebrae Aleranyse   Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:17 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile