Phyrexia

Forum based RPG

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Death's agenda

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gurthoron

Character sheet
Name: Matt Bonner
HP:
20/20  (20/20)
Energy:
16/26  (16/26)

PostSubject: Re: Death's agenda   Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:33 pm

"I can follow along easily enough. I'll keep my help under control for now, but if things go to hell . . . well, further to hell, I'm more than happy to unleash devestation," With a small sigh of sadness Caspar folds back up her portable hole, then sinks into the rock surface until only the top of her head is exposed, "Lead on."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maj._Victory

Character sheet
Name: Renault 'The Carver' Gavinsborke
HP:
40/40  (40/40)
Energy:
30/30  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Death's agenda   Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:23 pm

Skeks makes several unpleasant hacking and coughing noises and finally speaks out loud.

"Ah, um, its been a while since I've stretched my vocal cords, but I just remembered that not everyone here can hear my thoughts. Anyways, about this plan, stealth is my specialty. If you need me to sneak up to those portals I can definitely do that. I think it would be quite interesting to see these portals up close, I've heard much about them, but I don't remember ever seeing one in person. As for closing them, well that may present an issue, probably. Uh, my magical talents are somewhat lacking, so unless there is a fairly tangible way to close them I may need some assistance."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
physicsgod

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
1/1  (1/1)
Energy:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Death's agenda   Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:11 pm

"what the fucking hell.... you guys can talk!!! well stealth is not normally my way of doing things... seems to be a cowards way to me but in this case killing all of them would just take way way way to long.... if the portal can be smashed that would be my calling... if you need that magic crap.... i will not be of much use"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bubbles

Character sheet
Name: Philonis Trehbraun
HP:
23/50  (23/50)
Energy:
30/30  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Death's agenda   Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:30 pm

"Stealth, really?" Ravtos glares at the party, wondering if they had noticed his large dragon body. "If it's that you're after I'm afraid I can't help. I like the idea of joining in the fray myself, but I suppose my vote won't mean much will it?"

He then looks longingly toward the horrible battle, for that's all he can do right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maj._Victory

Character sheet
HP:
40/40  (40/40)
Energy:
30/30  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Death's agenda   Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:44 pm

Skeks shrugs in exasperation. "Well I can see that this group is not well suited to teamwork. Perhaps we should each pick a portal and deal with each in a manner of our own choosing."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
physicsgod

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
1/1  (1/1)
Energy:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Death's agenda   Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:02 pm

"I agree you sneaky little fuckers go deal the portal and the rest of us can beat the little shits and make a distraction... Who wants to join me in kicking ass?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Umbra_Panthera

Character sheet
Name: Tenebrae Aleranyse
HP:
40/40  (40/40)
Energy:
35/35  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: Death's agenda   Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:45 pm

Drolkorn nods to Maut, "That does sound like a superior plan, I will assist with stemming the flow of these creatures." He begins to walk towards the nearest gate, pausing only briefly to cast a spell before vanishing.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gurthoron

Character sheet
HP:
20/20  (20/20)
Energy:
16/26  (16/26)

PostSubject: Re: Death's agenda   Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:27 pm

"Alright then. Closing the portals will probably require some magic, so Kraden and I will go try and close them. The rest of you can play distraction and start slaughtering. Just try not to kill any that look like sluts, we don't want to take apart our contact by accident. Dive in and we'll follow you," She turns, looking at the growing horde following Kraden, "I guess your helpers would be best at covering our backs so no one interferes, but if they want to play cannon fodder that'll be some help too."

Caspar begins floating forwards at a stately pace, letting the battle-hungry warriors race forwards as they desired.

Merf POST! POST POST POST!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzball

Character sheet
Name: Calliope
HP:
30/30  (30/30)
Energy:
28/38  (28/38)

PostSubject: Re: Death's agenda   Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:09 pm

Several of you charge toward the battle. Little happens before you get there, but once you insinuate yourselves into the battle, both sides decide to turn on you since neither side knows which one you're on.

Kraden and Caspar surround themselves with devils and head into the battle at a different angle. Pushing a group through is slightly difficult and many of Kraden's devils are lost along the way...several are also gained... The front of the portal is spewing out devils and impossible to reach, but the backside of the portal is relatively clear. Through the screen of "friendly" devils the pair can see four rather large devils keeping the occassional intruder out of the area. They've built up a small hill-like ring of corpses to stand on, giving them a slight high-ground advantage, and making it difficult to see what's keeping the portal running. Bombardment from above seems to be being stopped by forcewalls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gurthoron

Character sheet
HP:
20/20  (20/20)
Energy:
16/26  (16/26)

PostSubject: Re: Death's agenda   Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:05 pm

Caspar takes a good look at the portal to estimate distance, then submerges and moves forwards. She pokes her head back up carefully, peering around at the portal and the backs of four pit fiends. Directly behind the portal, tied to it with streams of energy, is a large, beautifully carved pink crystal. Approximately a foot in diameter, it floats alone as it sustains the portal. The sheer power of the crystal momentarily blinds Caspar's magical sight, revealing its creator as someone far more powerful. Grimacing to herself, Caspar returns to the madly battling group.

"There is a crystal sustaining it, but it not terribly vulnerable. Four Pit Fiends are watching for attakcers, plus the crystal itself is heavily magical," She motions to the dwarf with an idle wave, "You might be able to sunder it, especially with your odd anti-magical nature, or if anyone knows extremely powerful disjunction magic that might work. I think regular dispels and necromantic attacks will do little though."

[OOC]
Just trying to move it along some. BTW, Ilene says she isn't running a battle online so I think we're gonna assume Kraden's cheebies and the misc. devils and demons we run into get toasted without terrible effort.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Umbra_Panthera

Character sheet
HP:
40/40  (40/40)
Energy:
35/35  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: Death's agenda   Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:13 pm

An empty space speaks with Drolkorn's voice, "Well, let us go up there and disjunction this crystal, but we should clear those four to be sure we have a clear path." He moves forward, cloaked in his spell, in preparation for disjunctioning the crystal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maj._Victory

Character sheet
HP:
40/40  (40/40)
Energy:
30/30  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Death's agenda   Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:00 pm

Skeks speaks up just as Drolkorn finishes. "Wait! Even after we take down those four do not try to destroy the crystal immediately. There may be powerful wards or traps to prevent anyone from approaching it, or even call in reinforcements to stop our sabotage. I would like to at least make sure the path is clear before you try anything rash."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikhael

PostSubject: Re: Death's agenda   Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:10 pm

Kraden backs off as he expects a bloody engagement between the pit fiends and his two co-questers. He decides the best course of action would be to keep them from being sieged by the surrounding devils. As he once did to the dwarves...he turns on his "persuasiveness" to the surrounding devils. Encouraging them that obviously many devils realize they are on their side (meaning all my moronic followers) and they should stop attacking us.

<OOC> Basically I wanna charm uber mass using psionics and a bit of mental diplomacy. Skill roll (either diplomacy or bluff) of 46 (+4 if they fail the 2nd spell), DC for charm mass i think is 31 (have to check later), DC for telempathic projection would then be 28.

Fuzzball

Character sheet
HP:
30/30  (30/30)
Energy:
28/38  (28/38)

PostSubject: Re: Death's agenda   Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:21 pm

The devils around the portal suddenly turn away from the group of non-fiends and focus their attention back onto the demonic encroachment. The four pit fiends seem to tense as if they know an attack is coming, but they do not move from their posts.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikhael

PostSubject: Re: Death's agenda   Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:31 pm

Spoiler:

Kraden realizes that he is much too close for comfort and casually retreats (still bluffing the friendlyness to the pit fiends). Mentally he orders his horned slave to show him what he's worth AFTER the battle has begun, and to wait until after Drolkorn acts.

physicsgod

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
1/1  (1/1)
Energy:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Death's agenda   Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:48 pm

Maut yells over "if you need me to lend a hand with the pit fiends let me know !" as he goes to cause a distraction by smacking round some of the devils.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maj._Victory

Character sheet
HP:
40/40  (40/40)
Energy:
30/30  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Death's agenda   Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:43 pm

Skeks maintains his distance and waits.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Umbra_Panthera

Character sheet
HP:
40/40  (40/40)
Energy:
35/35  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: Death's agenda   Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:37 pm

Spoiler:

Drolkorn frowns at the pit fiends, and opts for a less direct solution, casting dancing lights behind the fiends, where it will be visible to his "companions," hoping they will recognize a sign to attack.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gurthoron

Character sheet
HP:
20/20  (20/20)
Energy:
16/26  (16/26)

PostSubject: Re: Death's agenda   Sat May 01, 2010 2:34 pm

Caspar glances from the fiends to her companions. A ghost may be fairly resistant to damage, but no spellcaster would lead the charge against a force of pit fiends. On one of the glances she catches the arrows, and grins suddenly. Channeling her powers Caspar unleashes a wave of black rippling energy at the four, surrounding them with the powers of death before she dips back below the surface.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
physicsgod

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
1/1  (1/1)
Energy:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Death's agenda   Tue May 04, 2010 8:48 pm

Spoiler:

Hearing his companions start at the pit fiends Maut rushes over to the nearest one and take a giant swing with his war ax
Spoiler:

Shouting "Now this is worth the whole memory loss thingy"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bubbles

Character sheet
HP:
23/50  (23/50)
Energy:
30/30  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Death's agenda   Sat May 08, 2010 10:34 am

Spoiler:

Seeing as something is finally happening with his comrades, Ravtos charges towards the nearest non-ally and attacks.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzball

Character sheet
HP:
30/30  (30/30)
Energy:
28/38  (28/38)

PostSubject: Re: Death's agenda   Sun May 16, 2010 9:40 pm

The two Pit Fiends on the far side of the circle remain where they are standing, but each fire a spell at the dragon which explode with firey prettiness. The fiend in front of Ravtos bites and claws at him while the other swings a halberd furiously, at Maut.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Umbra_Panthera

Character sheet
HP:
40/40  (40/40)
Energy:
35/35  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: Death's agenda   Sun May 16, 2010 11:50 pm

Spoiler:

Drolkorn quickly takes cover from the explosions and then returns the favor as a blue-white ray flashes from his fingers only to crackle with electricity, targeting the furthest (far side) pit fiend from him with his spell.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Umbra_Panthera on Wed May 19, 2010 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maj._Victory

Character sheet
HP:
40/40  (40/40)
Energy:
30/30  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Death's agenda   Wed May 19, 2010 5:52 pm

Skeks joins the battle after his compatriots get the pit fiends' attention. He tumbles around the back of the pit fiend engaging the dwarf and begins his attack. He dodges behind the fiend with out hesitation as fire washes across the platform.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bubbles

Character sheet
HP:
23/50  (23/50)
Energy:
30/30  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Death's agenda   Wed May 19, 2010 7:32 pm

Ravtos roars in pain as he takes a crap ton of fiery, fiery death to the face.

Spoiler:

He then proceeds to retort by opening a can of whoop-ass on the closest Pit Fiend

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death's agenda   

Back to top Go down

Death's agenda
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phyrexia :: In Character Threads :: It begins-
Jump to: