Phyrexia

Forum based RPG

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

The beginning

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Gurthoron

Character sheet
Name: Matt Bonner
HP:
20/20  (20/20)
Energy:
16/26  (16/26)

PostSubject: Re: The beginning   Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:09 pm

Matt continues to mutter to himself, mainly things about stupid arbitrary level caps for travel abilities, the lack of some sort of fast travel device, and regret about not bringing his mountain bike. Apparently he was alone in these problems as everyone else seemed to take the travel in quiet patience. Except for the skinny gal with nice legs, who seemed to be switching between patience and rediculously fast movement. He jolts out of his misery a bit when the guy Renault asks a question.

"I realize its kinda useless, seeing as how we've already been walking for a freaking millenia or so, but why didn't we check around town while there and see if anything weird or portalish was going on in the area. If you've heard about one, certainly others have too so it would be more likely to be already investigated." Matt paused, then muttered to himself, "Probably missed out a bunch of side-quest rewards too. First quest hub and we blow through it with one encounter."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maj._Victory

Character sheet
Name: Renault 'The Carver' Gavinsborke
HP:
40/40  (40/40)
Energy:
30/30  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: The beginning   Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:19 pm

Renault makes a little harrumph at Tenebrae and continues to speak. "I meant it more in the meaning of I didn't think you were in charge of this little operation. But clearly who cares as long as we accomplish this urgent mission. Am I right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Umbra_Panthera

Character sheet
Name: Tenebrae Aleranyse
HP:
40/40  (40/40)
Energy:
35/35  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: The beginning   Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:29 pm

Tenebrae shrugs at Renault's comment, giving only a passing glance to their listless "leader." "I am rather unimpressed with the abilities of those left in charge, and our mission seems to important to me to fail because of a single person."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maj._Victory

Character sheet
Name: Renault 'The Carver' Gavinsborke
HP:
40/40  (40/40)
Energy:
30/30  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: The beginning   Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:30 am

Renault smiles and continues to prod Tenebrae with his comments. "Well that's exactly what I am worried about. A single person causing the mission to fail because they defied established authority. You must realize that at home my job depended on such authority, so that it is not something I would throw around lightly you know. Then again..." Renault looks back at their true leader, "sometimes a little self resolve may be necessitated."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gurthoron

Character sheet
Name: Matt Bonner
HP:
20/20  (20/20)
Energy:
16/26  (16/26)

PostSubject: Re: The beginning   Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:25 pm

"When it comes down to it, we're all trying to achieve the same thing here. The "leader" is more the one to coordinate our actions than anything else. If they fail to do so, someone else gets to mash the Vent button. That seems to be you," Matt nods to Renault. "I don't particularly care who is giving the orders here, but a lack of leadership means the party fractures, goes different directions, and drops the group. Not what I'd like since we're stranded out here. So, you two can roll off or however you'd like to determine the nominal leader, then we can continue on about this portal deal. If nothing else, it gives us something entertaining to do."

[OOC]

And Gurthoron cast his necromantic spell over the thread, attempting to bring it back from the death.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Umbra_Panthera

Character sheet
Name: Tenebrae Aleranyse
HP:
40/40  (40/40)
Energy:
35/35  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: The beginning   Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:43 pm

Tenebrae glances at Matt's interruption, "I would be more than willing to follow our assigned "leader," however it appears she is not accustomed to conflict as was seen in the bar and has become withdrawn due to the ordeal. I am sure she will be able to resume her role in due time. Until then it would seem we should continue towards our goal."

He continues down the path as he speaks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beginning   

Back to top Go down

The beginning
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phyrexia :: In Character Threads :: It begins-
Jump to: