Phyrexia

Forum based RPG

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

The beginning

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikhael

PostSubject: Re: The beginning   Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:43 pm

The altruary walks inside the bar and sprays jets of water from his sleeves over the remaining fire. He then pauses to examine the bodies around the bar floor. After looking at each individual closely he looks up at the party. "It appears you have dispatched a bandit group that has been praying on convoys of this town. Their attacks were usually characterized by fire. Fire that only burned their intended target. Let me be the first to offer my thanks."

"Unfortunately I can not offer a reward. Indeed the money for the reward, I must say, goes to rebuilding our tavern. You may however, take what you find on their persons. It would be near impossible to return it all to their rightful owners, if they are even alive."

Maj._Victory

Character sheet
Name: Renault 'The Carver' Gavinsborke
HP:
40/40  (40/40)
Energy:
30/30  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: The beginning   Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:37 pm

The glow fades from Renault's sword as he sheathes it. He listens to the altruary's explanation intently before responding. "I do not think I could accept a reward even if you offered one. A nuisance like them needed to be put in their place, and they had no respect for the power were dealing with. Quite a waste of life these lot were."

With this Renault returns to his room to put on a spare set of clothes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Umbra_Panthera

Character sheet
Name: Tenebrae Aleranyse
HP:
40/40  (40/40)
Energy:
35/35  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: The beginning   Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:56 pm

Tenebrae chuckles, "We are happy to have assisted you, even though such acts of heroism were forced upon us."

He nods to the altuary and looks towards the door, wondering if that woodsy fellow had burned to ash or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cap'n Pat

Character sheet
Name: Merrilyn Courville
HP:
26/50  (26/50)
Energy:
10/20  (10/20)

PostSubject: Re: The beginning   Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:38 am

As Merrill takes stock of the situation, she is impressed with the actions of her comrades. She realizies she still has a lot to learn about combat outside of sparring.

"Thank you all for your help. Sir, if we can aid in any other way regarding these bandits, please ask."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzball

Character sheet
Name: Calliope
HP:
30/30  (30/30)
Energy:
28/38  (28/38)

PostSubject: Re: The beginning   Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:53 am

Calliope's focus is broken when Renault exits the tavern. She looks about and frowns, all but ignoring the priestly man and following Tenebrae outside to look for the tree as Reneault passes back through. "Does anyone out here require healing?"

Last edited by Fuzzball on Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Umbra_Panthera

Character sheet
HP:
40/40  (40/40)
Energy:
35/35  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: The beginning   Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:48 pm

Tenebrae looks back at Calliope, then down at the knife wounds in his shoulder, "I believe your talents would be of great assistance to me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bubbles

Character sheet
Name: Philonis Trehbraun
HP:
23/50  (23/50)
Energy:
30/30  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: The beginning   Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:37 pm

As Phil reaches the bar, he hears Calliope's request and raises his hand. "If you could be so kind, I would appreciate your generosity."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikhael

PostSubject: Re: The beginning   Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:08 pm

The altruary continues to work his way around the room examining the end of the event. After stooping over the fat man for a while he produces a pair of manacles, and fastened them around his hands. "Seems like this one is just unconscious. I will take him back to the temple and detain him there. See what I can learn from them about their exploits around the area. Perhaps we can resolve whether or not some of these "missing" parties are indeed deceased."

He grabbed the fat man and hoisted him, with much less effort than one would expect from such a thin man, into a fireman's carry. With one quick glance back at the party he nods toward them, "Thank you again." Carefully he steps around the debris and exits the bar.

Umbra_Panthera

Character sheet
HP:
40/40  (40/40)
Energy:
35/35  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: The beginning   Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:03 pm

Tenebrae frowns, "I should not have lingered so long it appears, unwise of me. Is everyone mostly intact then?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gurthoron

Character sheet
Name: Matt Bonner
HP:
20/20  (20/20)
Energy:
16/26  (16/26)

PostSubject: Re: The beginning   Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:28 pm

The rather ugly humanoid in Matt's place seemed rather put-off by the sudden appearance of the altruary. His frown was replaced with puzzlement shortly there-after, and the stooped over form blurred to reform into Matt's normal human self. He looked around the bar with quite a bit of confusion, shaking his head as if to clear his thoughts. After a few moments he just shrugged, and although clearly troubled begin rifling through the pockets of the downed men, looking for coin. His head popped up in response to the general questions.

"I'm alright, I think. Bit stunned is all. Out of curiousity, what did I turn into this time?"

After collecting any money off the corpses Matt resumes his corner spot and the begins tapping away at the thin container he had been playing with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzball

Character sheet
HP:
30/30  (30/30)
Energy:
28/38  (28/38)

PostSubject: Re: The beginning   Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:11 pm

Calliope nods at the two men and stares unblinking into her small hourglass. Each, in turn, feels his wounds close themselves. When finished, she pockets the trinket and looks up with a half-frown. "I did my best, but I'm afraid there's no avoiding some of the scarring. Still, it's better than nothing."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Umbra_Panthera

Character sheet
HP:
40/40  (40/40)
Energy:
35/35  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: The beginning   Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:28 pm

Glancing only briefly at Matt, Tenebrae says to Calliope, "Thank you." He then turns to address everyone in the party, "I would suggest we retire to a less bloodied venue." He turns and exits the remains of the establishment.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzball

Character sheet
HP:
30/30  (30/30)
Energy:
28/38  (28/38)

PostSubject: Re: The beginning   Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:22 pm

Calliope shrugs. She wasn't even sure what the fight was about, or why they had been involved, but there was probably nothing left to learn from the bar. She follows the elf out. "Our luck seems to be rather terrible at the moment. Where do you want to try next, or shall we just roll some dice and let random chance have a go at it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikhael

PostSubject: Re: The beginning   Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:43 pm

Calliope and Tenebrae exit the tavern and look the small town up and down. Beyond the heads of startled on lookers peering at the tavern, the citadel looms on the hill, the deserted inn lies to the right, and meadows and fields lie in the distance. All of which seem about as inviting as the next option.

Maj._Victory

Character sheet
HP:
40/40  (40/40)
Energy:
30/30  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: The beginning   Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:13 pm

Having donned an unburned set of clothes Renault leaves the tavern and arrives outside with his compatriots. "Well that certainly added a pinch of spice to the day. So what awaits us now? A preposterously panicked pack of pachyderms perhaps? Or should we stop while we're ahead? And wasn't there something we should be doing?" Renault scratches his chin and mockingly imitates intense thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzball

Character sheet
HP:
30/30  (30/30)
Energy:
28/38  (28/38)

PostSubject: Re: The beginning   Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:31 pm

"I believe we were finding a place to rest for the evening. Since our options appear very limited, I vote we stay at the inn." Calliope shrugged and strolled in the direction of the empty inn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Umbra_Panthera

Character sheet
HP:
40/40  (40/40)
Energy:
35/35  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: The beginning   Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:18 pm

"It does seem the optimal choice, perhaps I can even wash this goo off, " Tenebrae turns and walks with Calliope to the inn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gurthoron

Character sheet
Name: Matt Bonner
HP:
20/20  (20/20)
Energy:
16/26  (16/26)

PostSubject: Re: The beginning   Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:04 pm

Matt stumbles out of the tavern, hurriedly tucking his possessions away as the group had apparently decided on somewhere else to stay. Apparently this wasn't a medieval setting that had the inn attached to the tavern. "Freaking medieval settings," he muttered as he moved into the inn behind them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Umbra_Panthera

Character sheet
HP:
40/40  (40/40)
Energy:
35/35  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: The beginning   Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:51 pm

Upon entering the inn Tenebrae searches out bathing facilities to wash and launder himself, nodding to his companions as he passes. Half an hour later he returns, cleaned of all traces of recent combat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikhael

PostSubject: Re: The beginning   Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:07 am

The night at the inn passes uneventfully. With the entire inn to themselves, the party was free to sprawl out in to all of the rooms, taking whichever keys were necessary. After several days of travel, the amenities of hot water and baths are well received. Morning comes and disappointment sets in, as all realize that no innkeeper means no breakfast or warm welcomes for the days start. The inn remains just as empty as when they arrived that night.

Umbra_Panthera

Character sheet
HP:
40/40  (40/40)
Energy:
35/35  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: The beginning   Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:09 pm

Tenebrae wakes early and awaits his companions in the main room of the Inn, obviously ready to carry on with this "adventure."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Umbra_Panthera

Character sheet
HP:
40/40  (40/40)
Energy:
35/35  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: The beginning   Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:07 am

His party having gathered, in sleepy silence, Tenebrae leads them out of the town, to resume their journey, ignoring Matt's insane comments as they travel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzball

Character sheet
HP:
30/30  (30/30)
Energy:
28/38  (28/38)

PostSubject: Re: The beginning   Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:47 pm

Calliope dashes ahead of the group. Occassionally the group sees her sitting on a rock or up a tree and later a blur will pass them by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maj._Victory

Character sheet
HP:
40/40  (40/40)
Energy:
30/30  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: The beginning   Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:17 am

Having kept silent through the day so far Renault finally speaks up. "So where exactly are you taking us Tenebrae?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Umbra_Panthera

Character sheet
HP:
40/40  (40/40)
Energy:
35/35  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: The beginning   Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:22 pm

Tenebrae sighs at the interruption of the peace and quiet, "To the nearest portal of my recollection, that we may begin our mission. I am certain such a brief span of days and so little excitement has not washed the recollection of our task from your mind."

He turns back to the path, nodding at Calliope as they pass her yet again, "I gathered you are used to more difficult matters than those which we encountered yesterday."

Last edited by Umbra_Panthera on Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beginning   

Back to top Go down

The beginning
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phyrexia :: In Character Threads :: It begins-
Jump to: